Thank you to everyone who came to our Silent Auction and Dinner and made it such a great time and wonderful success!
Special thanks to the management and staff of Rose Hall who, as usual, put on an awesome event, and to all the Helping Hands volunteers and staff who worked so hard to make this a success!
Paulding County Helping Hands is a non-profit Christian organization uniting the community to actively fulfill God’s plan by assisting our neighbors in need.
Helping Hands is working to foster a caring atmosphere for anyone experiencing temporary or emergency struggles due to a crisis situation. It is our desire that God’s love reaches out through Helping Hands to server those that have fallen through the cracks and assist with immediate needs while respecting the individual dignity.
PO Box 1130 Dallas, GA 30132
228 West Spring Street Dallas, GA 30132
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
We take the last sign-in of the day at 1:00 P.M.*
* Occasionally due to volume of clients, we must change the last sign-in to an earlier time. When this occurs, we will be happy to serve you the next business day.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU
Who We Are
A Non-Profit Organization founded in 1987 by five local churches (Dallas 1st Baptist, Dallas 1st UMC, New Canaan Baptist, New Hope Baptist, and Poplar Springs Baptist) who formed a partnership to battle the effects of poverty and hunger… from these humble beginnings we have grown into a multi-faceted agency assisting our neighbors of low-income with their basic needs… Helping Hands of Paulding County GA is a vital coalition of churches, businesses, civic groups, and caring individuals representing community partnership at its very best.
Facts about Helping Hands of Paulding County
- Non-profit organization
- Founded in 1987
- Initially formed by five churches
- Provides aid for those in need
- Partners with local churches, concerned citizens, and other organizations
- Agency in good standing with:
- United Way
- Travelers Aid/Hope Atlanta
- ACFB (Atlanta Community Food Bank)
- Midwest Food Bank
- United Methodist Children’s Home
- DFACS (Division of Family and Children Services)